Thursday 18 May 2017

Jokes: Daddy and Son

My dad and my mum were watching one American movie yesterday evening. When I heard the sound resonating from the television, I decided to join them. 


As we were watching the movie, a scene started where a young boy like me started romancing his madam's daughter. They were kissing and i realized my dad would not be comfortable with my presence there. I looked straight into my dad’s eyes and I noticed that his eyes has changed.

The characters in the movie were still kissing, when they both fell into the chair close to them. I knew something was about to happen as the guy was about to open the girl's bra. MY DADDY looked at me with one kyn strong eye and shouted with a loud voice “MICHEAL" have you ironed the car”??







SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments:

We love to hear from you!

Use Either The Blogger, Disqus or Faceblook Comment Box below For Your Comments